My husband, 10 year old son and I will be flying into Malaga and returning home from Madrid. We'll rent a car and are trying to figure out how to plan out where we'll stay. We're used to moving around a lot on trips so are okay with lots of stops and hotels. We're thinking of two night at least in Malaga, will eventually head to Seville and then finally toward Madrid the end. Some of the places I think we definitely want to go to are:
We would have liked to go to Granada but we might not do because I looked and there don't seem to be tickets available for April to Alhambra.
Any ideas of where else besides Malaga would be a good base for a hotel stay? Any places we're missing or we shouldn't do?
I should have added that we'll be there the week of April 20th so we're planning this all pretty last minute. We'll have about 8 days total in Andalucia to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 바다 이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 13 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 14 Visit to Sardinia
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 20 Help me make this possible!
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary