My husband, 10 year old son and I will be flying into Malaga and returning home from Madrid. We'll rent a car and are trying to figure out how to plan out where we'll stay. We're used to moving around a lot on trips so are okay with lots of stops and hotels. We're thinking of two night at least in Malaga, will eventually head to Seville and then finally toward Madrid the end. Some of the places I think we definitely want to go to are:
We would have liked to go to Granada but we might not do because I looked and there don't seem to be tickets available for April to Alhambra.
Any ideas of where else besides Malaga would be a good base for a hotel stay? Any places we're missing or we shouldn't do?
I should have added that we'll be there the week of April 20th so we're planning this all pretty last minute. We'll have about 8 days total in Andalucia to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Athens
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy