My husband, 10 year old son and I will be flying into Malaga and returning home from Madrid. We'll rent a car and are trying to figure out how to plan out where we'll stay. We're used to moving around a lot on trips so are okay with lots of stops and hotels. We're thinking of two night at least in Malaga, will eventually head to Seville and then finally toward Madrid the end. Some of the places I think we definitely want to go to are:
We would have liked to go to Granada but we might not do because I looked and there don't seem to be tickets available for April to Alhambra.
Any ideas of where else besides Malaga would be a good base for a hotel stay? Any places we're missing or we shouldn't do?
I should have added that we'll be there the week of April 20th so we're planning this all pretty last minute. We'll have about 8 days total in Andalucia to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles