Myself and my friend are planning a one week trip to Andalucia. We plan to cover Ronda and the white villages around and Granada. Here is the itinerary we are thinking of -
Day 1. Fly to Malaga and head to Ronda by train
Day 2. Hire a car in Ronda - visit Granzalema - Zahara and back to Ronda
Day 3. Explore more of Ronda
Day 4 - Drive to arcos de la frontera and Jerez (it being a thursday we can catch up one of the horse shows) and back to Ronda
Day 5 - Take a train to Granada
Day 6 - Spend in Granada
Day 7 - Return to Malaga and take flight back
Is the plan of Day 4 worth? or is it better we cover cordoba on Day 4 and return to Granada by night?
Appreciate any suggestions on the above. I also was wondering if January would be right time to visit these villages or is it better spend time in Cordoba and Seville instead. Our preference would be to explore country side as well.
I also have another Q on the car rental.. If I can rent one in ronda or Malaga is the better place to rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Budapest Card
- 7 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport