Myself and my friend are planning a one week trip to Andalucia. We plan to cover Ronda and the white villages around and Granada. Here is the itinerary we are thinking of -
Day 1. Fly to Malaga and head to Ronda by train
Day 2. Hire a car in Ronda - visit Granzalema - Zahara and back to Ronda
Day 3. Explore more of Ronda
Day 4 - Drive to arcos de la frontera and Jerez (it being a thursday we can catch up one of the horse shows) and back to Ronda
Day 5 - Take a train to Granada
Day 6 - Spend in Granada
Day 7 - Return to Malaga and take flight back
Is the plan of Day 4 worth? or is it better we cover cordoba on Day 4 and return to Granada by night?
Appreciate any suggestions on the above. I also was wondering if January would be right time to visit these villages or is it better spend time in Cordoba and Seville instead. Our preference would be to explore country side as well.
I also have another Q on the car rental.. If I can rent one in ronda or Malaga is the better place to rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs