Myself and my friend are planning a one week trip to Andalucia. We plan to cover Ronda and the white villages around and Granada. Here is the itinerary we are thinking of -
Day 1. Fly to Malaga and head to Ronda by train
Day 2. Hire a car in Ronda - visit Granzalema - Zahara and back to Ronda
Day 3. Explore more of Ronda
Day 4 - Drive to arcos de la frontera and Jerez (it being a thursday we can catch up one of the horse shows) and back to Ronda
Day 5 - Take a train to Granada
Day 6 - Spend in Granada
Day 7 - Return to Malaga and take flight back
Is the plan of Day 4 worth? or is it better we cover cordoba on Day 4 and return to Granada by night?
Appreciate any suggestions on the above. I also was wondering if January would be right time to visit these villages or is it better spend time in Cordoba and Seville instead. Our preference would be to explore country side as well.
I also have another Q on the car rental.. If I can rent one in ronda or Malaga is the better place to rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sundays in Puglia
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Scotland in 7 Days
- 11 Azores
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Cascais or Algarve?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 22 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Short Trip in July