Myself and my friend are planning a one week trip to Andalucia. We plan to cover Ronda and the white villages around and Granada. Here is the itinerary we are thinking of -
Day 1. Fly to Malaga and head to Ronda by train
Day 2. Hire a car in Ronda - visit Granzalema - Zahara and back to Ronda
Day 3. Explore more of Ronda
Day 4 - Drive to arcos de la frontera and Jerez (it being a thursday we can catch up one of the horse shows) and back to Ronda
Day 5 - Take a train to Granada
Day 6 - Spend in Granada
Day 7 - Return to Malaga and take flight back
Is the plan of Day 4 worth? or is it better we cover cordoba on Day 4 and return to Granada by night?
Appreciate any suggestions on the above. I also was wondering if January would be right time to visit these villages or is it better spend time in Cordoba and Seville instead. Our preference would be to explore country side as well.
I also have another Q on the car rental.. If I can rent one in ronda or Malaga is the better place to rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 실시간카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016