Hola a todos!
Please, I need your help! I would like suggestions for a short beach vacation in Southern Spain/Andalucia. I´m currently living in Madrid and will be travelling without a car.
I only have a few days in July (I know...it´ll be hot, but I´m from Florida, so I can handle it). Ideally, I would like to combine it with my visit to Cordoba and Granada, so preferably something reachable by train or bus from either city.
Me: Early 30s female student, art historian but utterly exhausted and in need of relaxation.
Preferences: relaxing, quiet (or at least not in the middle of touristy party areas), natural scenery, hopefully a few small bars or restaurants, not terribly rocky (I don´t need powder soft sand, but I like to sunbathe)
Budget: Ideally less than 100-150 euros/night, but I would pay more for a beachfront or waterfront hotel.
Caveat: I know Northern beaches are better in July, so if you have a fantastic recommendation for a quiet, idyllic, beach in Northern Spain that I can get to by train...please, I´m all ears.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Train Through Spain
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Italy June 6-16
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
Hola a todos!