My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Greece
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Hiking lake Como
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Prem fares (again)
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Iceland, france spain
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning