My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks