My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 MiFi in Italy
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 Ravello to Paestum
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 18 Girona and Besalau
- 19 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 23 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated