My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 2 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 3 house exchange
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 7 What to see in Dresden...
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 10 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 11 Day River trips from Porto
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 19 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 22 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 London with kids