My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help