My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Scotland Highlands Help
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 16 Berlin, germany
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns