My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan or Turin
- 2 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Frankfurt to UK
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Paris to Italy
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 24 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 25 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles