I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
- 1 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 2 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 3 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 Ah Paris
- 17 Estonia
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 21 Visa to TURKEY
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport