I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
- 1 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 2 Oxford to Rye
- 3 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 4 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 5 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 8 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 9 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 10 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 11 italy itinerary for comments
- 12 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 13 Extra screening at immigration
- 14 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Palio Parking
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 24 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 25 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!