I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Spain for 7 days
- 5 Normandy in October
- 6 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 7 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 10 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 11 first family trip to Switzerland
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 16 Biking across Europe
- 17 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 18 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin