I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 2 3 nights in Tuscany
- 3 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 10 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 11 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 24 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?