I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 3 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 4 Educate me about Munich
- 5 ICELAND DAY 1
- 6 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 7 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 10 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 11 Weekend in Paris in October
- 12 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 13 Scotland in 8 days
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 16 Venturing even further
- 17 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 18 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 19 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 20 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 21 Summer in Europe
- 22 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 23 Which City with Paris
- 24 Greek island advice
- 25 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary