I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Bologna
- 2 London Pass or No?
- 3 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 4 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 5 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 6 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 7 toarmina or cefalu
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 12 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 13 Family vacay in Europe
- 14 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 22 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 23 Path of the gods.
- 24 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 25 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?