I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
- 1 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Nice
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 7 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 HELP stuck in Italy
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 San Lorenzo Market
- 16 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 17 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 18 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 19 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 Wimpy's
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy