I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in andalucia spain
- 2 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 6 Irish Republic phone use
- 7 A/C in Basel
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Cadiz or Malaga
- 10 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 11 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 12 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 14 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 15 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 16 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 17 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 18 Short break over xmas - where?
- 19 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 20 Careful with AirB&B in Amsterdam
- 21 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 22 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 25 What area of Venice to stay?