I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 Venice Banning Fodors
- 8 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report