I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 2 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 3 Paris, France
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 10 3 week stay in Scotland
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 21 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 22 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 23 Italy museum tickets
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 A couple of questions which are not quite answered