I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 4 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 5 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 6 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 7 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 8 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Halfday in Barcelona
- 13 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 14 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 15 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 16 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 18 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 21 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 22 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 23 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 24 first trip to Spain, help needed! - Mallorca, Andalusia, and Barcelona
- 25 Octoberfest