I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 3 Anchovies and Sardines
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 8 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Flight connection in CDG
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany
- 12 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 13 Ravenna Mosaics
- 14 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 15 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 16 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 24 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 25 Our time in Rome