I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Istanbul water
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?