I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 5 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 6 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 7 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 12 Alterations to night trains routes
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 15 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 18 Pisa or Siena?
- 19 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 20 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 23 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 24 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 25 Germany with friends who have never been there