I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Edinburgh in March
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Ireland ToDo
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 Ireland in November
- 10 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 apartments florence
- 17 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 18 I'm back.....
- 19 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 20 munich - day trips
- 21 honeymoon in november
- 22 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 25 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)