I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic