I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 London Trip Travel
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!