I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Tour ends in Rome
- 4 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 5 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 12 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 13 Barcelona free tours??
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Giverny in early October?
- 16 train in Spain
- 17 economy car rentals
- 18 Voltage in UK and France
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Renfe site
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 25 Spain Night Train in Recliner