I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips by train from Milan
- 2 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 3 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 4 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 5 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 6 London Paris
- 7 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 8 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 London dining service charge
- 17 Advance Booking for Spain
- 18 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 19 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 20 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Scotland Question
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux