I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 3 England in 7 days
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 6 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 Dordogne markets
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May