I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing