I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 2 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 3 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 6 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Poland Safety
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 20 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 21 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria