I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Car rental in Santorini port
- 4 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 5 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 8 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 9 explore Italy on a budget
- 10 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 13 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 17 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 21 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 22 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 25 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel