I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Barcelona to Morocco
- 5 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 6 Greece itinerary ideas
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Should I speculate?
- 12 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 16 Day trips from Uzes
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Croatia couples itinerary
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 23 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Spain in November