I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 19 trip to norway
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn