I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 Short time in Vienna
- 8 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 9 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 25 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum