I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 2 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 3 car rental info
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 6 Rail tickets
- 7 bath or york
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 14 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 15 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 16 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 17 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Paris to Rome
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo