I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?