I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Kimhe--flamenco
- 4 Working Holiday in Germany
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Itinerary advise needed
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 10 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 11 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 12 Provence in November
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Italy 14 days
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks