I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?