I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 6 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 7 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Northern lights in December
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 Verona and Lake Garda
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 19 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Italy - rental car damages query
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 25 Travel help