Can somebody comment this hotel supposed to be a great place (a bit isolated though)?
Do you know of any similar hotels on Cyprus island, i.e. local style building and great location?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 2 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 Portugal trains
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Swiss German
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions