Just picked up the guide book --"An Hour From Paris".
Looking to do something different when visiting Paris.
Anyone visited book's suggestions...if so, which one?
and did you enjoy it??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 2 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Iceland 3 day layover
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 11 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 14 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 DVD burning software
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 WWI Battlefields
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day