We leave out of Shannon for the US via Heathrow at 8:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning and I'm wondering if we should return our rental car to Shannon on Saturday evening and then go to a B&B. Is there a local taxi service readily available at the airport? Is there a recommended B&B on a bus line or even within walking distance of the airport? We travel light--no heavy baggage. Thanks.
An Ennis B&B with an 8:45 a.m. flight from Shannon on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 3 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 French open
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?