We leave out of Shannon for the US via Heathrow at 8:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning and I'm wondering if we should return our rental car to Shannon on Saturday evening and then go to a B&B. Is there a local taxi service readily available at the airport? Is there a recommended B&B on a bus line or even within walking distance of the airport? We travel light--no heavy baggage. Thanks.
An Ennis B&B with an 8:45 a.m. flight from Shannon on a Sunday?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 First time traveler to Ireland
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!