With everyones helpful advice on here I thought I would share a group I have found while looking for places to stay in France.
the company is French Cottages
They have been AMAZING in communication and so far even before I have left they have sent me emails to really make the experience as stress free as possible!.
Really can not speak more highly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Italy
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 vienna
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Switzerland