Last week I started off a short vacation by going to Toulouse, where I basically only spent the late afternoon and evening before driving elsewhere in a rental car the next day. Even though I have been there a number of times in the past, I still tried to see as much as possible -- and obviously take some pictures. I even came across some impromptu open air tango dancing along the Garonne. Here is the little report that I made: http://tinyurl.com/o6yev4w
An afternoon in Toulouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy