Last week I started off a short vacation by going to Toulouse, where I basically only spent the late afternoon and evening before driving elsewhere in a rental car the next day. Even though I have been there a number of times in the past, I still tried to see as much as possible -- and obviously take some pictures. I even came across some impromptu open air tango dancing along the Garonne. Here is the little report that I made: http://tinyurl.com/o6yev4w
An afternoon in Toulouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Nice to the luberons
- 7 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 12 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions