Last week I started off a short vacation by going to Toulouse, where I basically only spent the late afternoon and evening before driving elsewhere in a rental car the next day. Even though I have been there a number of times in the past, I still tried to see as much as possible -- and obviously take some pictures. I even came across some impromptu open air tango dancing along the Garonne. Here is the little report that I made: http://tinyurl.com/o6yev4w
An afternoon in Toulouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 15 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth