When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Scotland
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace