When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Northern Germany
- 12 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 13 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 14 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 15 St. Petersburg plus
- 16 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 19 Hotels in Barcelona
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 Bath or Exeter
- 25 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days