When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 9 4 days each in London and Paris
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 12 A few more questions about Brittany
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 18 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 23 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Drive from Lake Como to Venice