When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily