When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 too many London hotels!
- 2 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Andalucia to Madrid
- 8 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 First timer
- 11 four old ladies in spain
- 12 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 13 From Schipol to ?
- 14 Rental Car in Austria
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Planning our Honeymoon
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 20 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Getting Around Toledo