When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 23 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome