When you went to Iceland I'm assuming you waited and exchanged money there? Were ATMs plentiful? We are basing ourselves in Reyjkavik and doing day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Greece itinerary ideas
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Road Maps of Ireland
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia