Hi - does anyone know of any amusement parks (similar to a Hershey Park or Disney kind of park) in Switzerland? We go to Switzerland every other year and would like to include a day at an amusement park for the children if there is one. Thank you.
Amusement parks in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions