Ineresting story in today's NY Times about the plethora of bikes in Amsterdam and the problems bikers have finding a place to park them in this congested city - pictured is the multi-story bike garage opposite Centraal Station - and for those who want to bike around Amsterdam take heed for the novice this could be like a real hairy experience!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 23 limousine services - milan - rome
- 24 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy