Ineresting story in today's NY Times about the plethora of bikes in Amsterdam and the problems bikers have finding a place to park them in this congested city - pictured is the multi-story bike garage opposite Centraal Station - and for those who want to bike around Amsterdam take heed for the novice this could be like a real hairy experience!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 2 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 train from ravenna to parma
- 8 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux