Ineresting story in today's NY Times about the plethora of bikes in Amsterdam and the problems bikers have finding a place to park them in this congested city - pictured is the multi-story bike garage opposite Centraal Station - and for those who want to bike around Amsterdam take heed for the novice this could be like a real hairy experience!
Amsterdeam: Sea of Bikes Swamping City!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Flam, Norway railway
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 He said , she said
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 25 where to stay in Porto Portugal