Ineresting story in today's NY Times about the plethora of bikes in Amsterdam and the problems bikers have finding a place to park them in this congested city - pictured is the multi-story bike garage opposite Centraal Station - and for those who want to bike around Amsterdam take heed for the novice this could be like a real hairy experience!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 7 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 8 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 12 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 13 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 14 Dinge B&B
- 15 Amsterdam B&B
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 18 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Como or Bellagio
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Amalfi and Rome
- 23 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 24 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 25 First time in Greece