Ineresting story in today's NY Times about the plethora of bikes in Amsterdam and the problems bikers have finding a place to park them in this congested city - pictured is the multi-story bike garage opposite Centraal Station - and for those who want to bike around Amsterdam take heed for the novice this could be like a real hairy experience!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 3 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 4 tipping
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 7 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 10 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 14 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Advice about Naples?
- 17 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 18 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 19 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 22 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 23 Oslo airport to hotel
- 24 Paris and Lyon
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux