Great trip planing info. on these board, as usual. The one bit I'm struggling with is the travel between NYC and the Netherlands (husband has been all over; skipped the Netherlands!) Ideally, I was thinking NYC > Amsterdam, and then some time in Ghent and Bruges. But I can't seem to find any flights from Bruges back to NYC. I'm not married to the order of things (we could do Belgium first, for example), but wondering if anyone has any intel on my the Belgium > NYC flights and why I'm not finding any.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 Transportation from Brno train station
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Where to enjoy Paris
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Athens
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Moving to Italy
- 24 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out