Great trip planing info. on these board, as usual. The one bit I'm struggling with is the travel between NYC and the Netherlands (husband has been all over; skipped the Netherlands!) Ideally, I was thinking NYC > Amsterdam, and then some time in Ghent and Bruges. But I can't seem to find any flights from Bruges back to NYC. I'm not married to the order of things (we could do Belgium first, for example), but wondering if anyone has any intel on my the Belgium > NYC flights and why I'm not finding any.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 If you had to choose one......