We are going to be in London and then amsterdam June 22-30.
Trying to figure out how many days to stay in each, by planning what we want to do.
Any advice about "must see/do" activities would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question