We are going to be in London and then amsterdam June 22-30.
Trying to figure out how many days to stay in each, by planning what we want to do.
Any advice about "must see/do" activities would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 7 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 8 A few last minute questions
- 9 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 10 Sentimental Journey
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 13 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 14 Portugal trains
- 15 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 16 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 17 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 18 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 19 Swiss German
- 20 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days