We are going to be in London and then amsterdam June 22-30.
Trying to figure out how many days to stay in each, by planning what we want to do.
Any advice about "must see/do" activities would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 One night in the Dolomites
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Rome hotel
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Route Information
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Villa in Italy
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches