Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 one last portugal car rental question
- 12 Venice
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 Avignon to London?
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Day trips