Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 6 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 7 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 8 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 Moving to Spain
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey