Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 2 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 6 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Swiss decisions
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 A week in spain
- 13 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 16 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?