Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Looking for add on city
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 7 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 8 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 13 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 14 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 15 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 16 Taxi service in Nice
- 17 Berlin Trip Report
- 18 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 19 2 month backpacking though europe
- 20 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 21 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 24 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 25 Beach along The Seine in Paris