Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 My notes on Greece 101
- 3 Halloween in Paris
- 4 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 how long in Malta?
- 8 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Norway 2014
- 15 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Burgundy in May
- 25 Norway Advice