Can you suggest restaurants in these cities. Not necessarily expensive ones but a variety. Also what are MUST have snacks or local foods in these places? Thanks. Stopping for a day or a few hours as we are on a cruise but want the flavor of the trip!
Amsterdam,Helsinki, Visby, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 16 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 17 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 18 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 19 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 22 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 23 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley