I will be traveling at the end of Feb 2016. I have in all 4 days in which I want to cover either Amsterdam/Brussels or Barcelona/Madrid. I know in Spain the weather will be good at that time around but I want to understand if when we compare the places which one is better for generic toursim...Any help will be appreciated..
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Italy
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Lisbon hotel
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice