I will be traveling at the end of Feb 2016. I have in all 4 days in which I want to cover either Amsterdam/Brussels or Barcelona/Madrid. I know in Spain the weather will be good at that time around but I want to understand if when we compare the places which one is better for generic toursim...Any help will be appreciated..
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Where to stay in Milos
- 4 Krakow
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Norway Honeymoon
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Schengen Rule
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler