My wife and I will travel at the end of June to Paris and have thought to make the following itinerary by train: Paris (4 nights), Bruge (1 night), Amsterdam (3 nights); we have left for the return to Paris 2 nights. What cities are worth to visit and spend a night? We have thought Cologne (1 night) and Luxembourg (1 night). Some better suggestion?
Amsterdam. Where do we go next?
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 florence hotel
- 14 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Iceland Road trip in May
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!