First, let me thank you guys for reading and for your time. Let me explain a little bit about my situation. I'll have a 2-3 day trip from Ireland to go visit either Amsterdam or France. I have never been to either so both sound very appealing to me. Barcelona is already checked off as I'll be there for a little bit, so that leaves London, France, Amsterdam, or any other suggestions you guys have. So far those three places I have listed are all about $100-$200 flights round trip so if there are any suggestions, hopefully they will fall into that flight budget.
Please let me know. Thank you for your time and knowledge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily help
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Alitala
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 An evening in London
- 24 NYT article
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag