I am choosing between a 10-day trip which will include 3 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Paris, and 2 nights in London or a 12-day trip which will include 3 nights in London, 3 nights in Paris, and 4 nights in Barcelona. I cannot decide between the two, hoping someone with experience in the different cities can give me some insight.
Amsterdam Vs. Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 21 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.