We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK MS Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 IWM
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets