We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Scotland
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 4 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 5 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 6 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 7 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 How to get to Mallorca
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !