We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 Short time in Vienna
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 18 Getting around London
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Wine Tasting in France
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace