We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris