We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 Drinks in Spain
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?