We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece