We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia