We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Loire Valley itinerary
- 4 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 5 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 6 Should we go to Vienna?
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 11 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 14 Renting a car
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 25 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic