We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Train to Airport in Venice
- 15 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 16 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville