We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 10 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 quiet hotel
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Venice hotel selection
- 16 May trip to the islands
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 20 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 21 Augsburg with kids
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Three days in Spain