We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Ravenna Mosaics
- 5 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Scotland Highlands Help
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 25 Our time in Rome