We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Florence Hotel Advice
- 6 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 12 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Europe in winter
- 20 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 21 Airbnb scam
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 24 Viator.com in Turkey
- 25 The Gorges of Kakuetta