I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 2 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 3 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 4 Hotels in Barcelona
- 5 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 11 Bath or Exeter
- 12 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 13 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 14 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 15 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 St. Petersburg plus
- 18 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 19 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 20 Our Paris plans
- 21 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 22 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 A week in Vienna