I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 6 days in Croatia
- 9 Train tickets in Italy?
- 10 Getting around Lisbon
- 11 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 12 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 15 YIKES!
- 16 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 17 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 24 Athens International airport
- 25 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple