I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam- Tours of the flower and windmill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 11 Barcelona restaurants
- 12 Seaplane service
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Freising or Erding?
- 15 Trains
- 16 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 19 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 22 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 23 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 24 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!