I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 14 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Private transportation