I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 2 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 3 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 6 Switzerland 5 days
- 7 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 8 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 11 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 12 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 13 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 14 heathrow time needed
- 15 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 16 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 17 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 18 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 19 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Tuscany literature
- 22 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 23 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Iceland Stopover Late September