I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 hill of crosses
- 9 A week in the Occitanie
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Iceland March Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 15 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 23 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 24 Italy June 6-16
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald