I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam- Tours of the flower and windmill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Shipping bags home
- 4 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 5 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 6 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 7 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 England, Paris itinerary help
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 14 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 15 Accommodations in Paris
- 16 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 17 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 20 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!