I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam- Tours of the flower and windmill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Monet's Giverny
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator