I am going to be in Amsterdam on March 28, 29, 30. I have been lookig on line for tours to go to the flowers and windmills. I do not drive or ride a 2 wheeler bike. I would like some reccomendations.
I have done research but want to know if anyone has a personal experiance with a tour in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam- Tours of the flower and windmill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 3 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 4 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 5 Normandy in October
- 6 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 7 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 11 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 12 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 13 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 14 Passport Delays
- 15 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 18 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 19 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 British English
- 22 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 23 Spain for 7 days
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay