Next August I want to travel from Amsterdam to Rome for 1 week. Before going to Rome, I want to stay in some city. I'm thinking about Bavaria (Munich), Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. Is it possible to travel through those city? I need your advise.
PS : I like to see castel and I will definetely stay in Rome for 2-3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토사이트业】益【ＢＴＢ３３。ＣＯＭ】益【业엠카지노
- 2 Which area to stay in London
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Itinery help Crete
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 11 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 25 Paris for children