Hello! We are 2 planning trip in late August. We will be in Amsterdam and then want to see a couple of cities in Belgium. Thinking of Bruges for sure. As we will have another week or more, then Paris sound wonderful from the posts here. My question is whether it is best to drive ourselves or take a train as we can be flexible.
Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Train to Airport in Venice
- 12 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 13 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville