Hello! We are 2 planning trip in late August. We will be in Amsterdam and then want to see a couple of cities in Belgium. Thinking of Bruges for sure. As we will have another week or more, then Paris sound wonderful from the posts here. My question is whether it is best to drive ourselves or take a train as we can be flexible.
Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Mont St Michel
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 12 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice