Hello! We are 2 planning trip in late August. We will be in Amsterdam and then want to see a couple of cities in Belgium. Thinking of Bruges for sure. As we will have another week or more, then Paris sound wonderful from the posts here. My question is whether it is best to drive ourselves or take a train as we can be flexible.
Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 London hotel
- 4 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 tour guides in rome
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 20 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace