I'll be flying into Amsterdam (arriving early aftn) and taking a ferry to London. Am planning to visit Madurodam before I take the overnight ferry.
Is there enough time for me to do so and what is the best way to get to Hoek of Holland from Den Haag Stn?
I'll be travelling alone and this is my first time visiting so am a little lost right now. Pls help?
Amsterdam to Den Haag to Hoek of Holland in 1 day
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 3 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 4 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Dolomites Drives
- 17 RHK's heading to Europe
- 18 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 19 Germany with 6 month old.
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 Time in Strasbourg?
- 22 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 23 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out