I'll be flying into Amsterdam (arriving early aftn) and taking a ferry to London. Am planning to visit Madurodam before I take the overnight ferry.
Is there enough time for me to do so and what is the best way to get to Hoek of Holland from Den Haag Stn?
I'll be travelling alone and this is my first time visiting so am a little lost right now. Pls help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라↗코리아카지노
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris