I'll be flying into Amsterdam (arriving early aftn) and taking a ferry to London. Am planning to visit Madurodam before I take the overnight ferry.
Is there enough time for me to do so and what is the best way to get to Hoek of Holland from Den Haag Stn?
I'll be travelling alone and this is my first time visiting so am a little lost right now. Pls help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Selling Original Apple iPhone 6s plus 128GB Unlocked
- 2 Iceland in 4 days?
- 3 weight lost pills, roxy , meth ,subutex , Opana , rohypnol , xanax ,
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 train from ravenna to parma
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 23 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 24 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...