I'll be flying into Amsterdam (arriving early aftn) and taking a ferry to London. Am planning to visit Madurodam before I take the overnight ferry.
Is there enough time for me to do so and what is the best way to get to Hoek of Holland from Den Haag Stn?
I'll be travelling alone and this is my first time visiting so am a little lost right now. Pls help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 Christmas Day in Granada
- 7 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 8 Days in Spain
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative