We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 3 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 9 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 France in October
- 15 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 21 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 23 Europe in December for 10 days
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia