We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Paris in October
- 2 ID check request from a hotel????
- 3 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 4 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 5 Paris accomodation
- 6 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 7 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 8 which michelin maps needed?
- 9 Quick Ireland Visit
- 10 Cars in France
- 11 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 12 Scotland in 8 days
- 13 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 14 NYE Paris
- 15 Texting in France
- 16 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 17 Bahn sales
- 18 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 19 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 22 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 23 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 24 Boutiques in Bristol
- 25 Still another Normandy question