We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 4 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 7 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 10 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 11 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 14 Transports in Santorini
- 15 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?