We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)