We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 Bruges
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 7 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 16 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 17 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 20 Train Through Spain
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Italy June 6-16
- 24 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 25 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?