We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 4 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 5 IWM
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 8 Madrid food advice needed
- 9 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 10 One July night in Verona - help!
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 European Vacation 2017
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino