We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 2 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 3 French Basque country
- 4 Rome Walking Guide
- 5 Lisbon transportation
- 6 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 10 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 11 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 12 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 13 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 14 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 15 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 16 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 17 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 18 Driving in Poland
- 19 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 20 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 21 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)