We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Best london location to stay?
- 3 Prague for a week?
- 4 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 6 Scottland for a day!
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 9 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 VIGO, SPAIN
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 19 England, Paris itinerary help
- 20 Cinque Terre
- 21 South of France
- 22 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 23 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 24 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids