We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Dijon in December!
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?