We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?