We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye