We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Next Europe Trip
- 2 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 3 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 too many London hotels!
- 6 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 7 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 8 Spain in February or March
- 9 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 10 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 13 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 16 Cornwall and Germany
- 17 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 18 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 19 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 20 2015 Flight Prices
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 23 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 24 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 25 Train/Subway Questions