We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 Amsterdam and beyond
- 3 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 6 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 7 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 8 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 9 Museum tickets in advance?
- 10 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 11 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 12 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 13 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 14 Day Trip From London
- 15 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 16 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 17 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 18 My summer in Paris
- 19 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Alsace
- 23 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Madrid Airport