We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 February in Florence
- 2 visa expired
- 3 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 4 Car rental Croatia
- 5 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 6 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 7 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 12 Belgium for the 1st time
- 13 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 14 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 22 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 23 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 24 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 25 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati