We are planning our first road trip in Europe. We live in Utrecht and plan to travel to Chamonix via Champagne region and return to Utrecht via Alsace. Any suggestions on the places, countryside villages to visit in each region and any scenic routes off the motorways which can be covered? We are planning a 10 day trip.Is it doable if we plan 2 days halt in each region and cover fewer places per region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily