Does anyone know if Amsterdam taxis accept credit cards? I'll only be there part of a day and would rather not have to buy a lot of Euros. By the way, I know that trams are a lot less expensive but I'll be traveling with my elderly, diabled father and that's just not an option.
Amsterdam taxis - credit cards accepted?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris