Looking thru McBike's web page for info on tours they run and bike routes they recommend I found some really neat photos of place both on but largely off the beaten path - a great intro to the city even if you are not on a bike (walking is my preferred way to get around this rather compact town center).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 3 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 6 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 Where to stay in Umbria
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 2 weeks from southern italy
- 12 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 13 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 14 First Trip to Ireland
- 15 Dalmation coast in October?
- 16 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Best of Norway
- 24 Bus Strike
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau