Looking thru McBike's web page for info on tours they run and bike routes they recommend I found some really neat photos of place both on but largely off the beaten path - a great intro to the city even if you are not on a bike (walking is my preferred way to get around this rather compact town center).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 3 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 9 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 10 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 11 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 17 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 18 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Paris in November
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!