Looking thru McBike's web page for info on tours they run and bike routes they recommend I found some really neat photos of place both on but largely off the beaten path - a great intro to the city even if you are not on a bike (walking is my preferred way to get around this rather compact town center).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 days in Andalusia
- 2 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Should we go to Vienna?
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 7 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 8 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 11 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 12 norway self-drive itinerary
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 15 Iceland trip report
- 16 February in Florence
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Ronda to Seville
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 21 Belgium for the 1st time
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 25 visa expired