Looking thru McBike's web page for info on tours they run and bike routes they recommend I found some really neat photos of place both on but largely off the beaten path - a great intro to the city even if you are not on a bike (walking is my preferred way to get around this rather compact town center).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Korean Messages
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 6-7 Days in France
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 21 5 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?