I will be in Amsterdam for a week beginning September 15. I'm a bit late in my planning but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding places to eat or bars to visit. I will be solo and and I am female. I should also mention that I am in my 40's so I am not interested in any places with a nightclub type atmosphere. I do, however like live music and would love to find some friendly places to eat and hang out. I am staying near Dam Square. Thanks for your help!
Amsterdam Solo, any tips for a single girl?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 10 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 11 Do trains run past midnight???
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Barcelona for single female
- 19 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 24 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 25 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy