I will be in Amsterdam for a week beginning September 15. I'm a bit late in my planning but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding places to eat or bars to visit. I will be solo and and I am female. I should also mention that I am in my 40's so I am not interested in any places with a nightclub type atmosphere. I do, however like live music and would love to find some friendly places to eat and hang out. I am staying near Dam Square. Thanks for your help!
Amsterdam Solo, any tips for a single girl?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg