I've been pricing apartments to stay at for a family of four from Canada for a few days in the fall. The prices are very high!
Is there something else I should be looking at in Amsterdam? Hotel and hostel prices seem high as well. The family needs kitchen and laundry facilities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Bandol port of call
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 August
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days