I've been pricing apartments to stay at for a family of four from Canada for a few days in the fall. The prices are very high!
Is there something else I should be looking at in Amsterdam? Hotel and hostel prices seem high as well. The family needs kitchen and laundry facilities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 7 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 8 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 13 Paris in April
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 16 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 17 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 18 French Language classes in Avignon?
- 19 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 20 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 21 Still another Normandy question
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Cornwall and Germany
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa