I've been pricing apartments to stay at for a family of four from Canada for a few days in the fall. The prices are very high!
Is there something else I should be looking at in Amsterdam? Hotel and hostel prices seem high as well. The family needs kitchen and laundry facilities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 2 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 8 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 18 Cognac transportation?
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 Granada to Madrid
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Athens daytrip - feasible?