I've been pricing apartments to stay at for a family of four from Canada for a few days in the fall. The prices are very high!
Is there something else I should be looking at in Amsterdam? Hotel and hostel prices seem high as well. The family needs kitchen and laundry facilities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 9 renting car with automatic transmission
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg