Visiting Amsterdam 25-30 September. There will be three of us, and on other European trips, it has been cost-effective to rent an apartment, or at least a suite, rather than several hotel rooms. I see a couple of posts on here regarding apartments, and I'm sifting through TripAdvisor, but didn't know if anyone had suggestions/recommendations. Thanks very much.
Amsterdam short-term apartment rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 3 England sites not to miss
- 4 2 month backpacking though europe
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 naples & pickpockets
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 month's stay in Italy
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 24 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 25 UK in the Beginning of 2016