DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 A week in the Occitanie
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son