DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Our Next Europe Trip
- 5 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 8 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 11 Izmir to Istanbul
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 14 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 15 Planning our Honeymoon
- 16 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 17 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 18 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 19 Andalucia to Madrid
- 20 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 21 Segovia Hotel
- 22 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris