DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 7 Rome and Venice in December
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 11 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 spanish winery region(s)
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Strike - again in France Tomorrow