DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Amsterdam Short stay .....any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 stop in lisboa or not
- 3 Getting From Italy to London
- 4 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 11 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 17 Croacia in october
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 22 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 25 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague