DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Amsterdam Short stay .....any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 trip to norway
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 8 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 25 Cruise the River Shannon