DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Amsterdam Short stay .....any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 8 25 days in Europe
- 9 Family trip to France with kids
- 10 London with Kids
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 13 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 14 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 10 Days in Switzerland
- 20 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 21 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 22 A week in spain
- 23 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days