DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 2 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 3 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 4 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 5 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 6 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 7 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 10 5 top Scams in Paris
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 hotel in Prague
- 13 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 3 days Venice to Paris
- 16 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 17 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 18 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 21 RHK's Spring Trip
- 22 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 23 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 24 Social media for short trips?
- 25 How to ship souvenirs home to US?