DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 4 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 5 Sim card in Nice, France
- 6 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 7 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 8 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 9 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 15 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 16 Train to Sorrento
- 17 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 18 Istabul to Plovdiv--how to get there?
- 19 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 Seafari Boat Tour
- 22 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 23 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 24 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 25 6 nights in Dublin