DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Oxford 24 hours
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Sliema, Malta
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford