DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Amsterdam Short stay .....any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 4 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 11 Florence Opera
- 12 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 13 Latest Itinerary
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 spain
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base