DH and I with a 6 year old are gonna be in Amsterdam for the first time and are looking for a place easily walking to canal and other parts of teh city to enjoy the limited time we have ( we reach 8a. on a Sat and leave 8 am on a tuesday).
Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback on City Center retreats? esp this apartment?
Thanks a million again guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 3 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 4 Paris Travel: You Tell Me
- 5 Rhein/Rheingau/Rheinhessen
- 6 Still another Normandy question
- 7 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 8 sncf help
- 9 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 10 Christmas in Germany
- 11 Amalfi Coast in June
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 14 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 15 Archetypical White Christmas
- 16 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 17 Paris dining-with teens
- 18 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 19 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 20 Best new years?
- 21 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 22 Bahn sales
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Weekend away from London
- 25 iPhone stolen in Paris