I'm looking for a place to stay in amsterdam for 1 or 2 nights.. maybe a midrange hotel or bnb, around the inner canal area, simple, clean and maybe new if possible and affordable.
I'm also looking to see if my itinerary is doable. we are two people in our early30s who just want a short glimpse of amsterdam before we head on to switzerland.
Friday - arrive at 10am via dutchflyer ferry, chek in at hotel, eat, see some sights/canal boat, go to Keukenhof, back to hotel
Saturday - go to Keukenhof (if we werent able to do so the day before), just eat, walk, sightsee, then on to switzerland in the evening
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now