I'm looking for a place to stay in amsterdam for 1 or 2 nights.. maybe a midrange hotel or bnb, around the inner canal area, simple, clean and maybe new if possible and affordable.
I'm also looking to see if my itinerary is doable. we are two people in our early30s who just want a short glimpse of amsterdam before we head on to switzerland.
Friday - arrive at 10am via dutchflyer ferry, chek in at hotel, eat, see some sights/canal boat, go to Keukenhof, back to hotel
Saturday - go to Keukenhof (if we werent able to do so the day before), just eat, walk, sightsee, then on to switzerland in the evening
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 UK Visa Help
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Public Transportation in England
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 K-Day
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden