I'm looking for a place to stay in amsterdam for 1 or 2 nights.. maybe a midrange hotel or bnb, around the inner canal area, simple, clean and maybe new if possible and affordable.
I'm also looking to see if my itinerary is doable. we are two people in our early30s who just want a short glimpse of amsterdam before we head on to switzerland.
Friday - arrive at 10am via dutchflyer ferry, chek in at hotel, eat, see some sights/canal boat, go to Keukenhof, back to hotel
Saturday - go to Keukenhof (if we werent able to do so the day before), just eat, walk, sightsee, then on to switzerland in the evening
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?