Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Europe this October for 11 days and we are thinking of the following itinerary;
- Amsterdam: 4 days
- Paris: 2 day (1 day for Disneyland and and the other day for Eiffel tower and louvre museum)
- Barcelona: 5 days
So what do you think of this itinerary and the distribution of days? knowing that this is the first time for us in Amsterdam and Paris and the second time for my friend in Barcelona.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 8 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall