Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Europe this October for 11 days and we are thinking of the following itinerary;
- Amsterdam: 4 days
- Paris: 2 day (1 day for Disneyland and and the other day for Eiffel tower and louvre museum)
- Barcelona: 5 days
So what do you think of this itinerary and the distribution of days? knowing that this is the first time for us in Amsterdam and Paris and the second time for my friend in Barcelona.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Can parking