Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Europe this October for 11 days and we are thinking of the following itinerary;
- Amsterdam: 4 days
- Paris: 2 day (1 day for Disneyland and and the other day for Eiffel tower and louvre museum)
- Barcelona: 5 days
So what do you think of this itinerary and the distribution of days? knowing that this is the first time for us in Amsterdam and Paris and the second time for my friend in Barcelona.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Madrird and Seville
- 16 Greece
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 Lake Como AREA questions
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Help on ancient history route