Am thinking about purchasing a ticket to Amsterdam over Thanksgiving. I need a break.
There is a special airfare from Boston to London (I know, it's not AMS) on expedia for $671.05.
Any thoughts on traveling to Amsterdam for a female solo traveler in November (safety concerns,etc.)? And, any suggestions for flying from London to Amsterdam. I've looked at easyJet and will look at other airline carriers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 13 Case of smoking stains
- 14 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 17 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 18 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?