Am thinking about purchasing a ticket to Amsterdam over Thanksgiving. I need a break.
There is a special airfare from Boston to London (I know, it's not AMS) on expedia for $671.05.
Any thoughts on traveling to Amsterdam for a female solo traveler in November (safety concerns,etc.)? And, any suggestions for flying from London to Amsterdam. I've looked at easyJet and will look at other airline carriers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Northern Ireland ideas
- 6 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 18 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Munich and....???