Am thinking about purchasing a ticket to Amsterdam over Thanksgiving. I need a break.
There is a special airfare from Boston to London (I know, it's not AMS) on expedia for $671.05.
Any thoughts on traveling to Amsterdam for a female solo traveler in November (safety concerns,etc.)? And, any suggestions for flying from London to Amsterdam. I've looked at easyJet and will look at other airline carriers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Flamenco in October