Early 30's couple will be spending New Years Even in Amsterdam in 4 weeks. Can anyone recommend a fun restaurant to have dinner before the count down? Is there a preferred fireworks/concert area that we can go after dinner to ring in the new year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Ireland hotel questions
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Croatia Ferry Help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!