This is my shortlist of stuff I wanna experience in Amsterdam:
Van Gogh Museum
Anne Frank House
Library - for the views
Walk around Joordan
Visit a HEMA store (the MBA & Organised Retail enthusiast in me is curious)
Day-trip to Zaanse Schanse
Dam square - walk around
Buy souvenirs (magnets, Delft cutesy stuff, miniatures of windmills & canalhouses)
Eat as much falafel, hummus, etc as possible (can't get enough of it )
Considering the location of some of the places mentioned above, opening hours & logistics, how should I plan each day & fit these in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라룰■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노バ생중계카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■코리아카지노さ코리아카지노
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Chania
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning