This is my shortlist of stuff I wanna experience in Amsterdam:
Van Gogh Museum
Anne Frank House
Library - for the views
Walk around Joordan
Visit a HEMA store (the MBA & Organised Retail enthusiast in me is curious)
Day-trip to Zaanse Schanse
Dam square - walk around
Buy souvenirs (magnets, Delft cutesy stuff, miniatures of windmills & canalhouses)
Eat as much falafel, hummus, etc as possible (can't get enough of it )
Considering the location of some of the places mentioned above, opening hours & logistics, how should I plan each day & fit these in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Brussels, Belgium
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning