I am considering a 2nt stopover in Amsterdam which I've been to before but many years ago. I like the idea of The College Hotel but unsure of it's location and if it's walkable to the canals? I love to walk and would like to avoid transport once I arrive at the hotel so need something central. I will probably not be going to museums this trip and the weather should be good for walking in August. Any advice on this area is appreciated. Thanks.
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Palermo and Taormina
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 10 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 11 Where to stay for one night ???
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 20 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 21 London Spy Sites
- 22 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG