I am considering a 2nt stopover in Amsterdam which I've been to before but many years ago. I like the idea of The College Hotel but unsure of it's location and if it's walkable to the canals? I love to walk and would like to avoid transport once I arrive at the hotel so need something central. I will probably not be going to museums this trip and the weather should be good for walking in August. Any advice on this area is appreciated. Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 More help with housing in Puglia
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises