We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Gite and/or agritourism
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 English ruined castles
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 17 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 18 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland