We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Ireland's west coast
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 11 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 15 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 18 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation