We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 İstanbul Travel guide
- 17 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 18 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list