We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 2 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 5 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton