We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 23 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 24 Location of hotel in Rome
- 25 Sicily Suggetions