We have a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. We arrive at 10:55 a.m. and depart at 6pm. I would like to take my daughter to the Anne Frank house, it is the reason I chose such a long layover. She has always been interested and has done some school papers on her. My question is, what is the earliest time I should purchase my ticket into the Anne Frank house? (How long will it take after arriving to get out of that particular airport and get to the location?). Also, what time will I need to leave to get back to the airport 2 hours before my flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question