I have been working on my itiniary for the Amsterdam part of my trip and have roughed out the following schedule for 5 days. I would very much appreciate any advise anyone can offer! I think I did a good job of keeping everything kind of together in different sections of the city but who knows? Those little maps in the books and on line make everything look so much closer and easier than it usually is. The one thing I'm sure you will all see off the bat is that I'm not hitting the Van Gogh & Rijks together-that is on purpose-my husband will wig out if I drag him through 2 big museums on the same day!
Arrive on early flight-train to Amsterdam -get settled in Hotel
3 Hour City Walk
New Church (on walk)
Jordaan neighborhood Walk (about 90 minutes)
Van Gogh Museum
Canal Boat Tour
Anne Frank House (late visit in the evening)
Tropical Museum & Botanical Gardens?? Not sure about this..any comments appreciated
Late Afternoon Red Light District Walk & sites
Heinekin Brewery Tour
Ferry across the Harbor for the amazing view I read about?
Zandervoot Beach (I collect sand from around the world so I always hit the beach!)
This is where I'm lost! The next stop is Brugge-should we leave on a later train this evening to go to Brugge or did I miss anything fantastic we should see on this day and leave for Brugge early the next morning? We will only have 1 full day in Brugge then on to France. By my schedule I have an empty day on Day 5-so am I trying to do too much on the other 4? They don't seem that crowded to me.
Thank you so much for any info you an give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Uffizi Phone Number
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Firt time VISA applicant
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich