Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Amsterdam Itinerary Advice - Sept/Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD