Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 Iceland in 4 days?
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Southern Italy
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 14 Madrid city centre?
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Slovania & Croatia
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia