Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary