Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Amsterdam Itinerary Advice - Sept/Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport