Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Ireland one week
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 Limo from Heathrow
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Iceland Trip report