Im taking my first trip overseas in November to Paris. YAY!!!
I know its not the "BEST" time to go, but anyways....
I wanted to take a day trip to Amsterdam for a day or two.
What should I expect the weather to be like..
What are the best things to see/do in a short trip there...
What will be closed??
Any tips with be really helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Versailles
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris