Im taking my first trip overseas in November to Paris. YAY!!!
I know its not the "BEST" time to go, but anyways....
I wanted to take a day trip to Amsterdam for a day or two.
What should I expect the weather to be like..
What are the best things to see/do in a short trip there...
What will be closed??
Any tips with be really helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 18 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Appenzell in December?
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Iceland in January/February
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy