We will be beginning a Viking River Cruise in April 2013. I know noone can predict the weather in advance but would a canal cruise in Amsterdam be a good idea in April. Anybody recommend a tour company they have used? Thanks
Amsterdam in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, England - Itinerary and Rail Travel ?
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 7 Solo train travel in Germany
- 8 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 9 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 10 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 11 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 12 Question about justairports
- 13 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 14 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 15 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 16 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 17 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 18 Can't print train tickets
- 19 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 22 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 23 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 24 Rome - Tours
- 25 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal