We are looking for hotel suggestions for Amsterdam. We would like something nice, with character, very convenient to all of the sights, includes breakfast, but not more than $175 (USD). Is that too much to ask? Any suggestions? Thank you.
Amsterdam Hotel Suggestions
- 1 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 9 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 10 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 11 Nice
- 12 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 trip
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 France: CDG to Beaune
- 18 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 19 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 semi escorted tours
- 22 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub