DESPERATELY SEEKING accomodations late June in Amsterdam - will be there for 5 nights. Definetly need 2 bedroom Something around 200-230 euro per night per room? Would like upscale, safe as well - is there such a thing? Jordaan area? Also would appreciate good restaurant please!!
Amsterdam hotel or apt for famiy with 2 college age kids late June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 eateries in Puglia
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 9 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 18 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Day trips from Bologna
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 23 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London