DESPERATELY SEEKING accomodations late June in Amsterdam - will be there for 5 nights. Definetly need 2 bedroom Something around 200-230 euro per night per room? Would like upscale, safe as well - is there such a thing? Jordaan area? Also would appreciate good restaurant please!!
Amsterdam hotel or apt for famiy with 2 college age kids late June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 kids to italy
- 2 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 8 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 9 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Rail tickets
- 14 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 17 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 23 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area