DESPERATELY SEEKING accomodations late June in Amsterdam - will be there for 5 nights. Definetly need 2 bedroom Something around 200-230 euro per night per room? Would like upscale, safe as well - is there such a thing? Jordaan area? Also would appreciate good restaurant please!!
Amsterdam hotel or apt for famiy with 2 college age kids late June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 divento.com
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia