My wife and I will be in Amsterdam in mid-June, and are looking for advice or websites for clean and affordable ($140 euros max //night if possible) hotels or B&B's in Amsterdam. We would like to be as close to the downtown centre as possible. We have never been there before, so any advice is appreciated. We will be driving there from Brugge. Thank you.
Amsterdam Hotel and Bed/Breakfast Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 16 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 17 Satnav maps update
- 18 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 mallorca