My wife and I will be in Amsterdam in mid-June, and are looking for advice or websites for clean and affordable ($140 euros max //night if possible) hotels or B&B's in Amsterdam. We would like to be as close to the downtown centre as possible. We have never been there before, so any advice is appreciated. We will be driving there from Brugge. Thank you.
Amsterdam Hotel and Bed/Breakfast Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 La Sagrada Familia
- 3 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Expat area's in France
- 7 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorrento Advice Please
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Do I need train tix in advance
- 14 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 15 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 16 Cyprus photo gallery
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?