I will be going to Amsterdam for two nights, then meeting my husband in Dusseldorf. After he works for a few days, we are planning on traveling around Germany for several days.
I will be alone in Amsterdam. I am in my 50's and was in Amsterdam 25 years ago. I would like to stay in a safe, central location, close to museums and restaurants. I know Amsterdam is expensive, but safety and location are the most important things. I was planning on taking a train to Dusseldorf to meet him the third day. Is the train a good idea?
When we leave Dusseldorf, we will have a car and were thinking about traveling down to Cologne, then maybe the Rheingau region? After that, not sure where to go or what to do.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017