A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Bernese Oberland
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 ATM
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Living in Paris......for a week
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Athens tour guide advice
- 25 Madrid or Barcelona first?