A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018