A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Car rental in Caen?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 5 Questions about Italy again
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Bavaria in August
- 16 Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 23 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris