A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip