A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Moving to Italy
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 14 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......