A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Amsterdam - Futbol Match
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 18 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 19 Heli Tour
- 20 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary