A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Amsterdam - Futbol Match
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 2 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 italy
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 23 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Pronunciation