Myself and my partner are going to Amsterdam for 4 days at the tail end of March. Can anyone recommend any things we should definitely see/do or places we can't miss out on?
Any tips would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Warsaw to Smolensk?