My boyfriend and I are heading back to Europe next month (February). It's our first time in any of these cities.
We fly into Amsterdam going south to Den Haag and Brussels, then to Greenwich in South East London before heading back home to NYC. It's a 14 day trip and we plan to spend about 4 days in each city. Our budget is about €2,500. That's mostly spending money (e.g. food, transportation, site-seeing, shopping). That said, we are young, budget travelers. We'd rather save on accommodations and transportation and spend on experiences.
Most of our stay is booked and includes meals. We were looking for some tips on accommodations in Amsterdam and Brussels. Any tips on high-rated, centrally located inns or hostels?
Also, we love site-seeing and being tourists. But don't want to miss out on authentic or off-the-beaten-path experiences from a local's perspective. Any tips on "can't miss" activities and great tasting "cheap eats" in any of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 Madrid apartments
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Timing a river cruise
- 12 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Honeymooning in Europe
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Small group for Colosseum