My boyfriend and I are heading back to Europe next month (February). It's our first time in any of these cities.
We fly into Amsterdam going south to Den Haag and Brussels, then to Greenwich in South East London before heading back home to NYC. It's a 14 day trip and we plan to spend about 4 days in each city. Our budget is about €2,500. That's mostly spending money (e.g. food, transportation, site-seeing, shopping). That said, we are young, budget travelers. We'd rather save on accommodations and transportation and spend on experiences.
Most of our stay is booked and includes meals. We were looking for some tips on accommodations in Amsterdam and Brussels. Any tips on high-rated, centrally located inns or hostels?
Also, we love site-seeing and being tourists. But don't want to miss out on authentic or off-the-beaten-path experiences from a local's perspective. Any tips on "can't miss" activities and great tasting "cheap eats" in any of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question